-Caveat Lector-

Shame on you, Robert! You told half of the truth there, but missed the signs
that Jesus gave with the explicit warning "When you see all of these things
occuring, lift up your head, for your redemption is at hand". We are
supposed to look, even if we aren't supposed to worry and fret over which
day it is going to be. Eagle quoted scripture to back up his statements and
you used scripture to back up your. Both quotes are the word of God, and you
shouldn't be telling Eagle he is wrong....maybe YOU misunderstood the Acts
quote. I see that quote as a clue to understanding Leviticus 23:22 and
23:43. God set those feast days by His own authority(I am the Lord your
God).