</A> -Cui Bono?-

Well one last word before I give up. There is a big grey area between
many Christians who know nothing about the occult/ufos/mind control etc
and those Christians who do know whats really going on. Lets just put
these in the category of 'aware' Christian resistance. OK

Then there are the people who are not Christians who know nothing about
Christianity and are still living in the past, thinking 'Christians' are
ruled by some primal urge to divide life into that of the devil and that
of God and don't actually use any rationality. Wrong. The last 5 years
has produced many people who can combine faith with intellect/research
of the NWO and they do have something worth listening to to add to the
power of the resistance.

Sorry Eagle you are so far off the mark! So we can't fit you in the
'aware' Christian category sorry.

Nicky