From: nessie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2000 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] "global gag rule"

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:

>When the pro-abortionist were pushing for legal abortions they alleged

>that 5,000 women died each year from unsafe abortions.  Dr Bernard Nata-

>son who was then an ateistic Jew and pro-abortion, did not believe that

>number.

One is too many.

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are sordid
matters
and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
frauds-is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;