Ahmmmmm! Really!

BUUUUUURP!!!

Sheeeeeeeeeesh!!! What a complete paranoid CRACKPOT!!!

You're an incredibly stupid kid when it comes to trying to teaching you a thing a two - really.

But just so's that it might, on the oft chance, penetrate that thick caveman cranium of yours - I'll say it a THIRD time - my the post simply cited quotes from scientists who were mostly NOT creationists, or religionists, but simply, unlike your deluded self - faced facts, and stated that there is NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE for the THEORY of evolution.

The THEORY, not fact - is a tool of the elite to carry out its socio-economic and at times religio-political agenda, as did the Nazis, as did the Soviet Communists as does your precious N.W.O. bogie man.

Now I'm sorry to shatter your infantile delusions about some cherished myth that you have blindly ascribed to as fact.

There are plenty of mythological sites dealing with childish fairytales and fables - ask mommy to cyber toddle you over to one - I'm sure that with the dummies and rattles intellectual level you're currently exhibiting - you'll find the environment suitable.

For the record, the only person that has thus far mentioned "religion" here is your own pompous and pious fuming self and what's even more credulous, below you even appeal to "Jesus" Christ himself for support! You're really quite laughable in you're duplicity and hypocrisy.

Are you some kind of dis-information agent here? Though, you really don't sound intelligent enough to be one - as every line you scrawl is riddled with contradiction - an unstable and closed mindset more likely.

From what further I read below - you have an inherent ignorance of the subject anyway, with your crapulous waffle off topic again.

If you can possibly tear yourself away from the epileptics you're in - this will be abundantly evident, as it is to all readers here now.

The issue that has got stuck in your craw has naught to do with "conspiracy theory" or your pious feigned search fro "truth" but rather your control freak attitude, wishing to censor opinions that may shatter your glib and paranoid view of life.

If you can't handle others opinions - I suggest you swallow your own twaddle advice, and advise your thought police handlers of your inability to cope, i'm sure they'll find another forum for your rants where you can play inquisitor and censor.

You also piously pout yourself an "anarchist" as this is supposed somehow endear you to me - but judging by the state of your mental competence, anarchy would be more analogous to your brain function.

I conclude Mr goody-two-shoes do-gooder and self-appointed forum censor, that "fraud and charlatan" were thoroughly on-target - we can now also add hypocrite to your character descript.

"The fact is that the evidence was so patchy one hundred years ago that even Darwin himself had increasing doubts as to the validity of his views, and the only aspect of his theory which has received any support over the past century is where it applies to microevolutionary phenomena. His general theory, that all life on earth had originated and evolved by a gradual successive accumulation of fortuitous mutations, is still, as it was in Darwin's time, a highly speculative hypothesis entirely without direct factual support and very far from that self-evident axiom some of its more aggressive advocates would have us believe."—*Michael Denton, Evolution: A Theory in Crisis (1986), p. 77. [non-religionist!]

"Paleontologists [fossil experts] have paid an exorbitant price for Darwin's argument. We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life's history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we almost never see the very process we profess to study."—*Steven Jay Gould, The Panda's Thumb (1982), pp. 181-182 [Harvard professor and the leading evolutionary spokesman of the latter half of the twentieth century].

Gould himself perceived the shonky intellectual bias in his own propaganda. These days he postures in priestly garb as the evolutionary temples high priest - in fact, finally speaking in religious terms about his formerly disguised evolutionists faith.

Writing an editorial in the magazine Science, the frontispiece of the prestigious National Association for the Advancement of Science, Stephen Jay Gould launched a direct attack on religion thereby exposing the true religious nature of Darwinism and its hidden hand.

After quoting Psalm 8 “Thou has made him a little lower than the angels...thou madest him to have dominion...thou has put all things under his feet.” Gould went on to state, “Darwin removed this keystone of false comfort more than a century ago, but many people still believe that they cannot navigate this vale of tears without such a crutch.” Ending the article, Gould admonished his readers, Let us praise this evolutionary nexus, a far more stately mansion for the human soul than any pretty or parochial comfort ever conjured by our swollen neurology to obscure the source of our physical being, or to deny the natural substrate for our separate and complementary spiritual quest.”

A zealous Gnostic priest couldn't have spoken finer on behalf of his religious faith. Talk about a HIDDEN CONSPIRACY or WHAT!!!