-----Original Message-----
From: nessie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>{M Persinger] He's more than a theorists. He builds and experiments with
electromagnetic
devices that substantially alter consciousness and perception. He has
produced hallucinations of alien like beings.

OK has he been abducted personally - now how do the two experiences compare?
It is also possible to actually see the real thing when certain sections of
the brain are opened technically. People take drugs and see all sorts. Plus
past lives can surface with all sorts of mind stimulation - racial memories
and childhood experiences, not to mention TV which has gone into the
subconscious reservoirs.

>>Well here's the crux of the problem and why I want you to become at least
objective enough to be willing to contribute your considerable time and
resources to helping me figure it out. If the military, US and/or
otherwise, or the intelligence community, or any other covert grouping of
humans is responsible for the abduction phenomenon, what are their
motives? What is their plan?

For the past couple of years my posts have done this.

>>Are they faking alien abduction so they can abduct people? Perhaps. If so,
why are they abducting people and why have they chosen this particular
cover-up?

Well if they want to experiment with creating embryos at Dulce it gives them
an excuse to get eggs and sperm and then nobody much will find out because
no one will believe them without 'proof'. Others will say that's your
reality, belief system, you see the Ets as gods,  your subjective reality
and whatever June generally says. [shrug]

>>Are they faking alien abduction so they can abduct people? Then again,
perhaps not. Maybe they have another motive. If so, what is it? And
again, what is their plan? Why are they doing this? What are they going to
do next?

They are experimenting to create the 6th Aryan root race - a kind of
superman that can live in another dimension with psychic powers.. I have
already posted much info on the reasons for this. Plus the opening of the
world's gridlines to make this planet into the 4th dimension and for the
chosen to ascend  etc,etc,etc The hybrid grey/human is obviously being
integrated slowly and being assimilated into the remaining gene pool. After
all only a quarter breed can actually survive this dimension. Why would
Nazis at Dulce let grey alien blood enter the population?  - well maybe they
gave the earth to the greys. After all they are going thru timeportals to
the Pleiades with JJ Hurtak to repopulate other planets. I don't expect
their own kind would be incorporating grey blood and they may think who
cares if the other races do, we'll be gone? I could be wrong.

Given the intelligence community's long standing predilection for the
surreptitiously administering drugs (See:
http://www.sfbg.com/nessie/18.html and http://www.sfbg.com/nessie/17.html)
one can never be entirely certain that what one is experiencing now is
reality or the result of being drugged and not told about it.

Possibly - after all do we even know if HAARP is only stimulating the
section of the brain which makes people think they are having a religious
experience?  The Second Coming has to be created by the scientists to give
people a reason to leave willingly en masse to get on the ships. NASA's Blue
Beam has this agenda. There are plenty of Illuminati pawn in mainstream
religions to tell people what to do and think.  There were articles on this
last year. Plus various substances, inc selenium,  being fed to the
population to enhance radio signals which manifest as voices entering the
subconscious. It is expected that the implanted will he herded off thru time
portals to other planetary systems. Ask Dr Hurtak he seems to one of the
supervisors or consultants for the mass evacuations.

>3.They have no firm beliefs and can't perceive another's point of view.

Well if a person has a clear ordered mind they know what they believe. Then
they can differentiate between what they believe and what someone else
believes.

>>Everything has a scientific explanation and no one can completely decipher
the complexity of any direct experience, their own or anybody's, any
experience.

Don't think so. We don't know enough about science yet to fit all
experiences into the limited capacity of our brains. There would have to be
a grey area [pardon the pun] between this world and the next that cannot be
measured and defined here. I don't think that a religious experience with
God should or could be defined scientifically. But ET experiences should be
able to be defined scientifically I think.

>>Everything is perfect. It might not be a perfect whatever you want it to
be but it's definitely a perfect whatever it is.

Well I can see flaws everywhere, but things can be better if time is put
in.IMHO.

Nicky

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL