Rhialto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> But can it do squeezed window titles (or "tabbed", the t of twm)?

Not that I know. I've been using the tabs for a long time but somehow
switched them off once (and never on again). So I don't miss it.

Please keep in mind that I'm not stating that OpenBox is the ultimate
solution for everything. I've mainly decided based on my requirements
(which most likely will be different from yours).

BTW, AFAIK, the t of twm stands for Tom, from its author, Tom Lastrange.
Particulary interesting since someone created a virtual root version
of twm, vtwm, and Tom then created his version of it: tvtwm -- Tom's
Virtual Tom's Window Manager.

-- Johan