Hi everyone,

As a way of introduction:

Shadow and I attempted to
learn CURL and create a web site in two weeks
using some of its strengths
this what we came up with . . .
www.cyber-shaktipat.org/relax/

Shadow is an experienced programmer
I am just an amateur programmer
but I like fish and inventing time machines . . .

I also created this forum for complete beginners like me :-)
Joyce who is the only other member will (hopefully) be joining us here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/curl
So any Curl Gurus and advisers all welcome :-)

I am very pleased to join this forum :-)
especially as the Curl Breaker site is such an inspiration

Happy New Year everybody

Lobster :-)