Hi Lobster,

> www.cyber-shaktipat.org/relax/
I get a security exception from flag2.curl. Do you use a curl-access.txt
file or are privileges necessary for your applet?

> I also created this forum for complete beginners like me :-)
> Joyce who is the only other member will (hopefully) be joining us here
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/curl
> So any Curl Gurus and advisers all welcome :-)

We had a yahoo group some time ago and decided to move to a pure mailing
list due to the adverts.
If you would like to see anything that is not at curlbreaker.com and its
mailing list please shout out and a solution is possible to be found.

There is the archive of this mailing list at

What else would you like to see?

Feel free to send any question to this list. There is no question that
shouldn't be asked and here are more people to answer.

Friedger