Igor schrieb: > Hi,
> In the course of my real job duties, I built O'Caml under Cygwin. It > builds OOTB, and, even though there seem to be some minor packaging issues > to be worked out, looks like it'll be easy to package nicely, so I was > considering ITPing it. +1 vote from me. > However, parts of it are released under the "Q Public license", which > GNU lists explicitly as non-GPL-compatible. Does this mean an > automatic "no" to an official Cygwin package, or does anyone know of > anything that could be done to enable it? Huh? It is OSI certified: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/qtpl.php > I recall a similar discussion regarding GraphViz, and the decision to not > package it. AFAIU, I can still use the Cygwin builds of both O'Caml and > GraphViz internally within my organization without violating the GPL. > Comments? > Igor Gerrit -- =^..^=
