On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Max Bowsher wrote:

> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > I'm still trying to get O'Caml to run properly (I keep getting the "No
> > bytecode file specified" message)
>
> This sometimes means that the executable has been damaged by stripping it.

Right.  I've seen this on the ocaml lists, so turned off stripping.

However, I just realized that I got hit by caching again -- I've built
a new tarball of the package, but the one that got installed was the
old one, with the stripped binaries.  Rats!

Thanks for the help,
        Igor
-- 
                                http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'           Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) fL     a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-.  Meow!

"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing."  -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw

Reply via email to