-TD

From: Steve Mynott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tyler Durden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Security cameras are getting smart -- and scary
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:41:42 +0000

On Wednesday, Jan 8, 2003, at 22:10 Europe/London, Tyler Durden wrote:

Tim May wrote...

"Cowboy hats are much more common in Cypherpunks Bay Aryan meetings"

Uh...do you actually hold "Aryan" meetings? Is this a "white" "supremist" thing, or will the following be welcome:

Iranians
Afghans
Most people hailing from Northern India
Turks