On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 06:06 PM, Harmon Seaver wrote:

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 07:44:43PM -0500, stuart wrote:
Yes, wicca is a word with old roots.

The inventor of wicca, Gerald Gardner, had a very good idea looking up
the old english word for 'witch' when he concocted his story in the
50's.

I have no clue who Gerald Gardner is, but you seriously need to do some
research on the subject if you think he "invented" anything.

I learned a lot about Gardner when I was doing my research as the First Internet Witch Trial Judge. That you don't know who he is tells me you are _very_ lightly educated on this issue.

--Tim May