I don't think they will need to fight us, just impose sanctions by the UN, or
even just a world boycott of the US. That and a few suicide bombers in the US
now and again. How many suicide bombers in airports would it take to finish off
the US air industry? The rest of the world is perfectly capable of destroying
the US without any real military action.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix