At 18:41 -1000 7/22/00, Reese wrote:
>All, as in _ALL_ members, past and present, or just present?  That
>wasn't exactly clear, now that you say "*all*".  Backing them into a
>corner is exactly what should be done, if they refuse to renounce
>the past actions and their association with the Aum .org, whatever
>name it is calling itself today.

What the hell?  They don't have to the right to be innocent till
proven guilty?  To not be harrassed by the government  merely because
their beliefs differ from the popular viewpoint?  I know- lets force
them to all sign loyalty oaths, memorize patriotic songs, and march
in formation.  Then we'll really know that they don't secretly want
to gas us all...
--

Kevin "The Cubbie" Elliott
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             ICQ#23758827