The sites have not been yanked, though they are
nearly inaccessible.

The server of both sites is still clogged by massive hits,
and it shuts down automatically when it reaches its
limit. Our ISP, Digital Nation, a Verio branch, worked
yesterday to restart, but after restart the hits soon
overwhelm. We expect to add capacity today which
could not be done over the weekend.

Both jya and cryptome are virtual domains run on
a single dedicated server, so both die when the box
fails. Shit, we switched to a rented server to improve
service, but what we lost was the backup of
interconnected boxes which seem to have prevented
this happening in the past -- there have been days
when total hits exceeded 100,000 (Slashdot, etc.), but
usually the load runs 10-15,000. Don't know what the
count has been since the news broke, the logs are
intermittent.

Access is possible for a 10-15 minutes, very slowly, then
down it goes. Still, there are accesses up in the range of
our usual traffic before shutdown. And Drudge's munged link is
still running riot.

Now it's possible there's a DoS going on, or somebody
is messing with DNS, or something else. Digital Nation
says it's is only the overload. If there is official interference
I don't think DN would be allowed to tell. In any case,
when I can get access to the logs, I can see the heavy
load before the box whimpers and dies. And the server
sends out automatic notices that death is coming,
pull up, pull up.

We are sending the CIA-PSIA files by e-mail in the
meantime. The same pack sent here. Mirrors of them
are up or getting up:

  http://www.openpgp.net/censorship/psia/

No news of Noda.