At 18:41 -1000 7/23/00, Reese wrote:
>At 08:49 PM 23/07/00 -0700, Kevin Elliott wrote:
>>At 20:34 -0400 7/23/00, Greg Vassie wrote:
>>>On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 09:55:08AM -1000, Reese wrote:
>>>Japan may not have the US constitution, but their current constitution
>>>was written by the US government in 1946.  The American concepts of
>>>civil rights are most definitely a part of the Japanese constitution.
>>>For those who may be interested:
>>
>>LOL!!!  Oh my Reese that is a bit embarrassing- just based on a short skim of
>>http://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/law/xr00005_.html#62 it looks like it is
>>unconstitutional!   Well isn't that amusing.
>
>The yoke's on you, son, read the Chinese constitution I posted a link to.

And your point is?   Japan's constitution is presumed to have much
more meaning and force than the official charter of a Communist
enclave.  Additionally as a closer friend of the United States it can
be assumed that our opinion of their actions carries more force.  You
fight the battles you can win.
--

Kevin "The Cubbie" Elliott
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             ICQ#23758827