At 08:17 PM 7/23/00 -0700, Kevin Elliott wrote:
>>This past year, The PSIA was given new powers to track Aum Shinrikyo. A
>>newly passed law:
>>
>>1)  allows the PSIA to conduct on-site investigations
>>2)  compels Aum to report names of executives, followers, addresses of
>>facilities, and assets to the PSIA.
>>3)  requires Aum to report who maintains and updates their website.
>
>You know sometimes I'm glad we usa'ers have got that flimsy
>constitution to cover our ass with...

Do you mean the one that lets the President declare organizations and
individuals
to be known terrorists and forbid American citizens to trade with them or
aid them?
  (Various pointers to those blacklists have been published to cypherpunks
before,
  and they're probably on cryptome as well.)
Or do you mean the Constitution that's got a First Amendment
that lets FBI agents tell citizens their own personal opinions like
"You'd better not publish my name or you'll be in Big Trouble!"?
                                Thanks!
                                        Bill
Bill Stewart, [EMAIL PROTECTED]