On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:25:14 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <z...@freedbms.net> wrote:

> If you read
> his speech, you will see that, at least at this early hour (his maiden
> speech), he is not "a politician"

        I read enough to find out what he claims to believe about the
        state and economic activities. He's the typical intervionist
        saying that 'good' government is needed to 'regulate'
        businesses. When in reality, of course, businesses and
        government are sides of the same corrupt coin.

        I'm not going to bother researching what the australian
        government did to sheep farmers in the 80s. Part of what he
        says may be true. And if it's true then that would be an even
        bigger reason to get rid of government, not to allegedly try to
        'reform' it.

        He is part of the problem, not the solution. Like any other
        poliician he will serve himself and those who finance him.