On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 12:41:33 -0800
Steven Schear <schear.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd consider volunteering once there are escrowed Bitcoin
> subscriptions,

        Enlighten me. How's your protocol for cyber-fascism supposed to
        work?

        Are you planning to not only to censor people, but to have them
        pay in advance for the 'privilege' of freely speaking, and then
        stealing their money wheh they say something you fascists
        don't like?

        Or what?

        By the way, congrats Steven. Your fuckingly retarded
        'libertarian' babbling about the founding fuckers did give you
        away a while back...