I wish you would actually EXPLAIN yourself.   This sounds remarkably
passive-agressive.
You either have a valid objection, or you don't.  If you had one, you should be
willing to state it.
Don't pretend to have a valid opinion, unless you can defend it.

    On Friday, November 15, 2019, 10:37:59 PM PST, John Newman