Hi Peter,

I think the original mail was talking about translating the strings for
darktable itself, not dtsocs, which is the user manual. The strings for
darktable itself do not use weblate, while the user manual does.

For the user manual, you will not find every string of text in the application,
since we are telling people how to use it.

I find flatpak to be an easy way to build the master branch of the darktable
application.

As for the technicality of the material, just do the best you can. The cool
thing about weblate is that it makes it easy for multiple people to contribute,
so perhaps someone else can help out as well.

Hope that helps.

-m