Am 21.04.21 um 17:26 schrieb i...@kevinvermassen.be:
Hi

I'm looking for some translation tips. Until now, I just used Poedit to translate one line at a time. But I find it more clear to have darktable opened to see which string in English translate to which string in Dutch (I'm new to translating darktable) because I think there are some inconsistencies int the translation and I want to improve the quality a bit.
[...]
Do you have any other tips?

I also use poedit and run dt in parallel with German localization. Often I find it useful/necessarily to open in addition the dt sources in an ide and to investigate the source code to find good translations.

        Heiko

--
-- Number Crunch Blog @ https://www.numbercrunch.de
--  Cluster Computing @ https://www.clustercomputing.de