I would be happy to work on a solution if someone could point me to a
gtk/css reference or guide. I found this:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget--s-wide-separators
but all it says is

"GtkWidget:wide-separators has been deprecated since version 3.20 and
should not be used in newly-written code. Use CSS properties on the
separator elements to style separators; the value of this style property is
ignored."

Can anyone tell me what the buttons on the top of each module are called?
(the on/off, presets menu, and reset buttons). It looks like their size has
been expanded and is pushing everything else too large.

Thanks,

Owen