Guys

Let me explain better.  I'm on a Mac, not Linux.  When I print from Lightroom
it exposes the Epson print utility screens in Lightroom.  These screens let me
select the paper type (glossy, luster, matte, etc), do advanced settings (e.g.
Platen gap and width for heavier papers), configure the tone color if I am
printing black and white using the epson Abw rip, and much more.

Darktable print does not seem to access the Epson print capability.  There is
no way to print properly without it.  Unless I am missing something.

Should Darktable integrate the Epson print utility windows just like Lightroom?

Thanks

Jas

Sent from my iPhone