I have just moved my openSUSE version from 42.2 to 42.3 and now dt does
not appear to recognize the installed openCL.

[opencl_init] could not find opencl runtime library 'libOpenCL'
[opencl_init] could not find opencl runtime library 'libOpenCL.so'
[opencl_init] found opencl runtime library 'libOpenCL.so.1'
[opencl_init] opencl library 'libOpenCL.so.1' found on your system and
loaded
[opencl_init] could not get platforms: -1001

Could somebody point in the direction for correcting the problem. It
worked fine on the earlier version.
Neither libOpenCL orlibOpenCL.so are anywhere on my system.

David