When I apply the 'denoise (profiled)' onto a fairly raw image the
results, on my data, look quite acceptable. I have been trying to see
which modules that I am using are creating more noise than others.

In another test I have used the para. mask to eliminate some processing
from sky areas ... it is a bit tedious but it appears to help. I still
feel that the blue is the trouble-maker.

David