On 18-07-10 10:51:57, kneops wrote:
After Bruce let us know he is doing some tutorials on DT 🙂and I replied that the UI is sometimes so complex that tutorials are really necessary, this is a way I think DT could be made simpler for novice users and for quick edits, especially handy for photographers who shoot press images and have to deliver quick (like I have to do sometimes).

Not quite what you are asking for but it could help: in preferences -> GUI options you can set 'expand a single darkroom module at a time' to off. That way all your sliders in favourites will show up at the same time.

Thanks Bruce for putting it in the video!