Hi Dave, and thanks for your elaborate reply on this. This is exactly what I mean. It shortens the workflow tremendously. I sometimes do sport events or events for a university. I could copy paste the base settings of one image to all others, then quickly run through the rest to make slight adjustments where needed, export and away they are to whoever needs them :).

By the way, the 'Detail' slider is from the Local Contrast module.

Jack