A 'pink/magenta' cast is normally an indicator of overexposure (on a single raw file) ... the red and blue pixels have been flooded on the sensor. Is it possible that one of your HDR exposures is simply putting data out-of-normal range?

On 2019-02-13 10:23 p.m., Bruce Williams wrote:
Yes, this is the correct way to use the mailing list! 😀
Sorry if I'm unable to answer your question though.
Cheers,
Bruce Williams.

On Thu., 14 Feb. 2019, 17:20 Mittagskogel Dobratsch <mitt...@gmail.com <mailto:mitt...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    This is my first time using a mailing list so please bear with me
    if this is not the correct way to ask a question. I sent this two
    weeks ago, but have not received any replies.

    I have had an issue for some time in darktable with HDRs having a
    pink/magenta tint. This issue seems to have appeared and been
    fixed in the past. For example, user "bva" reports the same
    problem here:
    https://darktable-devel.narkive.com/vBQahOFL/hdr-pink-colors
    Pretty much all of the conditions are the same for me; CR2 raw
    files, pink tint, heavy mazing.

    Thank you,
    -mk

    On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 6:04 PM Mittagskogel Dobratsch