I found another case: the "export selected" module in Lighttable sometimes changes the profile assigned to the exported image. I had ProPhoto (so the conversion to the paper/printer profile is handled by the Turboprint driver) but in 2.6 it was changed to "image settings".

Again the workaround is simple: correct the profile and then update the preset. Still, not fun to learn about it by wasting expensive paper...

I filed a bug report:
https://redmine.darktable.org/issues/12620

Perhaps others with other preset migration problems could add that info to the bug report?

Thank you!

Le 19-03-06 à 12 h 35, Normand Fortier a écrit :
I created presets for highpass and lowpass filter, that include blending (uniform; overlay and darken respectively). Up to 2.4.4 if I chose the preset for one of these modules, the blend mode was applied. However in 2.6 and 2.6.1 the preset is applied without the blend. Is this a change in function or a bug?

Normand Fortier