Hello All,
I've recently noticed that when I select an image file and choose 'Open with
darktable', darktable doesn't open on screen as it does if I choose darktable
from the apps menu, instead it is added to the lower icon bar and does not
respond.
If I choose 'open with GIMP' that works as expected.
I'm running Fedora 32 and my current darktable build is release-3.1.0-2310-
g890bf49f0, but the issue hasn't been confined just to this latest build.
I suspect I'm simply missing something here, but not sure what or where to look.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au>