The exact same situation exists on my Win 10 machines with 3.0.2.


Willy Williams


****************************************************

On 6/21/2020 at 2:12, Terry Pinfold wrote:
Tried to replicate Terry Duell's problem with Windows 10. If DT was closed DT opens with the image as expected. However, if DT is already open then the image does not open in DT. Also drag and drop did not work for me. These ares not big problems to me but obviously may be to others.

Dr Terry Pinfold
Cytometry & Histology Lab Manager
Lecturer in Flow Cytometry
University of Tasmania
17 Liverpool St, Hobart, 7000
Ph 6226 4846 or 0408 699053
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*From:* Terry Duell <[email protected]>
*Sent:* Sunday, 21 June 2020 3:57 PM
*To:* Darktable Users List <[email protected]>
*Subject:* [darktable-user] Re: darktable not honouring 'open with darktable' No responses to my question, so I'll give this a little bump, if that's OK.

On Fri, 2020-06-19 at 09:52 +1000, Terry Duell wrote:
> Hello All,
> I've recently noticed that when I select an image file and choose 'Open with > darktable', darktable doesn't open on screen as it does if I choose darktable > from the apps menu, instead it is added to the lower icon bar and does not
> respond.
>

darktable used to respond OK when selecting 'open with darktable', but I can't
point to how long ago that was.
I also note a post to Pentaxforums, in 2016 I think, which noted the
following...

"BTW, you can open single files in darktable by right clicking an image file and
using the "open with" dialog."

Is this a local problem that I've got with my system, or can others report
similar behaviour?

I am running release-3.1.0-2310-g890bf49f0 on Fedora 32.

Cheers,
--
Terry Duell <[email protected]>

____________________________________________________________________________
darktable user mailing list
to unsubscribe send a mail to [email protected]



University of Tasmania Electronic Communications Policy (December, 2014).
This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.


____________________________________________________________________________ darktable user mailing list to unsubscribe send a mail to [email protected]

____________________________________________________________________________
darktable user mailing list
to unsubscribe send a mail to [email protected]

Reply via email to