Hi Patrick:

Thanks for the quick response.

I simply followed, from the  darktable.org  web page, their direction to
send to:
    How to get in contact -->  "users mailing list: for all concerns of a
darktable user: usage questions, experience reports"
I wasn't aware of an alternate method as you have suggested.

I have added myself to darktable GitHub and am awaiting confirmation.

Thanks again.

Ross