Hi Ross,

I recommend using a start option to enable debugging mode to help better
understand what is really going on here...

For example I start darktable like this :

c:/tools/.../darktable/bin/darktable --cachedir c:/... _-d_ lua -d
opencl -d perf

Related help can be retrieved here:

https://darktable.gitlab.io/doc/en/overview_chapter.html#darktable_commandline_parameters

Regards