Van: Ross Tucker
Verzonden: zondag 16 augustus 2020 11:47
Aan: Harald
CC: Darktable Users List
Onderwerp: Re: [darktable-user] Windows darktable V 3.2.1 - does not load/import lightable files or folder

Hi Haribo:

Tried your suggestion, but still no-go.

I've been shooting and editing recently, the painstaking way (using Windows File Explorer).

Installed the git version of bash and started darktable expecting to see some error messages in git-bash but there was nothing reported.

Aside from lightable not working at all, the rest of  dt  seems to be working properly.  Of course I haven't tried every module, but the ones I often use are working well.

The only usage issue (outside of  lighttable) is that I haven't been able to find the mask properties that enable inclusion, exclusion, AND, etc., for two or masks used at the same time.

Thanks again for your suggestions though.

Sincerely

Ross Tucker