On 16/10/21 11:56 am, Terry Pinfold wrote:
Hi Andrew, for clarity I still need to know if this current post is top or bottom posting. Sorry for such a basic question, but I am unsure what I can do differently if you tell me this is still a top post.

Hi Terry,
When there is no thread of past messages in your post then it cannot be determined that you have top posted of bottom posted, it looks just like an original post. My reply to you is under your message and is, therefore, a bottom post.

If I had started my reply where Thunderbird indicated, above your post then it would have been a top post.

But, when opening the email, I find your question and reading down I find your answer. Patrick is remarkably silent here.

Andrew