think im close to cleaning up majority of villages > subdistricts. I
think Naroa split to 05611 and 05612 (05611 is Tiswadi and 05612 is
Bicholim). still a few weird things I have to troubleshoot and account for.
I just want to see how much of a process this will be, but for as much time
as I put into just Goa, I know larger states will take quite some time...

us by visiting
For more options, visit