okay, I built the new district to include them based on an article I saw.
Thanks for double checking. I think I want to test out a few smaller states
like this to make sure I do it wrong before I do it right!!

Ideally I like to find official maps to help verify, but didnt find any
yesterday for Goa. I know I wont be able to find many maps, if any current
ones at all.

I think we have to create these based on a few things, including 2011
census as a starting point, village boundaries as potential updates to any
new subdistricts post 2011 census, and the lgdirectory information. Ideally
if we can find any other official lists of current amount from states/
districts/ etc, it would be helpful to double check amounts.