On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 07:36:48AM -0700, Hill, Ronald wrote:
> Yes, and so will Date::Calc (that is what I use) But I wanted to use only
> one
> Date module. It makes no sense to use say Date::Calc with DateTime.

I know you provided a code snippet below, but in general when using
Date::Calc do you use GMT or Local time when doing the operations?

If you mix the two, how do you keep track of which is which?

Do you use Date::Calc::Object?

I am trying to work out what the interface should be for a possible
DateTime::Format::DateCalc converter.  I think it is too complicated
to use the typical parse_datetime() style (because you need to tell
the sub whether it is in GMT or local time).  Also it would be nice to
have a sub that could take the date and time parts and put them
together into a DT and vice versa.

Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated.

        Thanks,

                  -ben