> Is there any reason it can't all go in one module?  I think that'd be much
> easier for end users.

Yes.  Ben and I have discussed this off list.  In fact that discussion is, I believe,
where the DT::F::DateManip module came from.  I started on this several months ago and
never got around to finishing it - Ben didn't know that and hard already started on
his module.  I think it's ok though as they are really very different and I think
Ben's parser has a lot of potential for supporting different syntaxes when it matures.

I wanted to put my module into shared CVS some time ago but nobody has commented on
the namespace issue...

-J