> We should get this name thing resolved so we can get both modules
> committed and up on CPAN.  I don't care either way.

Agreed.  I think it should boil down to recurrences and durations..  If most people
need that functionality then lets call your module DT::F::ISO8601 and I'll use
ISO8601::Simple.  If they don't then I'll take ISO8601 and you can use
ISO8601::Complex.

As it stands my module is almost CPAN ready - I just need to spend a little bit more
time on it.  Probably tonight or tomorrow.

For now I'm more interested in parsing dates/times quickly then supporting the other
stuff.  Although I've started thinking about it as well.

-J