Hello,
When you install cg_setuplinux_6_0_3_02.bin you will get cgtools as: cg6x_6_0_3
Installing dsp_bios_setuplinux_5_30_00_11.bin you will get bios_5_30
Installing dvsdk_setuplinux_1_10_00_30.bin will give you frameworks components
 
These all bin files are provided in DVSDK kit.
 
Regards
Jitendra Jain
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of СС
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 2:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: where to get the cgtools
 
Hello everybody! I'm a beginner of Davinci,I can't find the 
cgtools(C64P.rootDir),the BIOS(BIOS_INSTALL_DIR) and the 
framework(FC_INSTALL_DIR) directory in the DVEVM_INSTALL_DIR .They are 
necessary if I want to build a new  or rebuild the demos programmes running on 
the DSP side,aren't they?(Under the Linux plateform) Could anybody tell me 
where can I get them?Thanks a lot!
 
 
 



  _____  

 <http://event.mail.163.com/chanel/xyq.htm?from=163> 免费试玩2006中国最佳网络游戏--梦幻西游 

- This message has been scanned for viruses, spam and dangerous content by  
<http://www.CleanMailGateway.com/> www.CleanMailGateway.com, and is believed to 
be clean.
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to