You need to engage with that 3rd party and purchase the DVSDK-L.  This
should include the Framework Components, DSP BIOS and the Linux code
generation tools.  There is also a version of the DVSDK (DVSDK-3L) which
includes a license of Code Composer Studio.

 

Brandon Azbell 
Texas Instruments 
Senior Member Group Technical Staff 
System Applications 



________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ??
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 4:35 AM
To: Jitendra Jain
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re:RE: where to get the cgtools

 

Thanks.But I don't have the
cg_setuplinux_6_0_3_02.bin,sp_bios_setuplinux_5_30_00_11.bin and
dvsdk_setuplinux_1_10_00_30.bin.I bought the EVM board from one of TI's
3rd parties.They offer me 4 CDs,CD1 contains the
mvl_target_setuplinux_#_##_##_##.bin,I get the MontaVista target file
system after I install it.
CD2 contains the mvl_setuplinux_#_##_##_##.bin,I get the MontaVista Tool
development tool chain after I install it.CD3 contains the compressed
data including both sounds and videos to verify the Davinci effect.CD4
contains many things including dvevm_#_##_##_##.tar.tgz which I think is
the most important.I decompressed it and get the dvevm_1_00_00_27 in my
home directory.
The subdirectories are:
cmem_1_00;
codec_engine_1_00;
codec_servers_1_00;
data;
demos;
doc;
dsplink_1_30_07ce;
evm_davinci;
examples;
sounds;
_uninst;
_uninst2;
videos;
xdais_5_00;
xdctools_1_20;

As mentioned before I can't find the cgtools DIR,the BIOS DIR and the
FrameWork DIR.

Can I download the
cg_setuplinux_6_0_3_02.bin,dsp_bios_setuplinux_5_30_00_11.bin and
dvsdk_setuplinux_1_10_00_30.bin anywhere? Or could anybody do me a favor
to send them to me?

 

 

 





_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to