Thanks.But I don't have the
cg_setuplinux_6_0_3_02.bin,sp_bios_setuplinux_5_30_00_11.bin and
dvsdk_setuplinux_1_10_00_30.bin.I bought the EVM board from one of TI's 3rd
parties.They offer me 4 CDs,CD1 contains the
mvl_target_setuplinux_#_##_##_##.bin,I get the MontaVista target file system
after I install it.
CD2 contains the mvl_setuplinux_#_##_##_##.bin,I get the MontaVista Tool
development tool chain after I install it.CD3 contains the compressed data
including both sounds and videos to verify the Davinci effect.CD4 contains many
things including dvevm_#_##_##_##.tar.tgz which I think is the most important.I
decompressed it and get the dvevm_1_00_00_27 in my home directory.
The subdirectories are:
cmem_1_00;
codec_engine_1_00;
codec_servers_1_00;
data;
demos;
doc;
dsplink_1_30_07ce;
evm_davinci;
examples;
sounds;
_uninst;
_uninst2;
videos;
xdais_5_00;
xdctools_1_20;As mentioned before I can't find the cgtools DIR,the BIOS DIR and
the FrameWork DIR.Can I download the
cg_setuplinux_6_0_3_02.bin,dsp_bios_setuplinux_5_30_00_11.bin and
dvsdk_setuplinux_1_10_00_30.bin anywhere? Or could anybody do me a favor to
send them to me?
在2007-04-27,"Jitendra Jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
Hello,
When you installcg_setuplinux_6_0_3_02.binyou will getcgtools as:cg6x_6_0_3
Installing dsp_bios_setuplinux_5_30_00_11.bin you will getbios_5_30
Installing dvsdk_setuplinux_1_10_00_30.bin will give you frameworks components
These all bin files are provided in DVSDK kit.
Regards
Jitendra Jain
-----Original Message-----
From:[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of????
Sent:Friday, April 27, 20072:03 PM
To:[email protected]
Subject: where to get the cgtools
Hello everybody! I'm a beginner of Davinci,I can't find the
cgtools(C64P.rootDir),the BIOS(BIOS_INSTALL_DIR) and the
framework(FC_INSTALL_DIR) directory in the DVEVM_INSTALL_DIR .They are
necessary if I want to build a new or rebuild the demos programmes running on
the DSP side,aren't they?(Under the Linux plateform) Could anybody tell me
where can I get them?Thanks a lot!
免费试玩2006中国最佳网络游戏--梦幻西游
- This message has been scanned for viruses, spam and dangerous content
bywww.CleanMailGateway.com, and is believed to be clean.
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source