To be precise, the cgtools are available with either 1) A CCS license where you 
can download the cgtools from Update Advisor or 2) in the full DVSDK-L or 
DVSDK-3L product.

 

The other components can be downloaded form DVEVM updates site.

 

 

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AndyLu
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 3:57 AM
To: '??'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: where to get the cgtools

 

Hi, 

I think you need full DVSDK ,and CCS3.2 .

 

Best regards

Andy.Lu 

 

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 小小
Sent: April 27, 2007 4:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: where to get the cgtools

 

Hello everybody! I'm a beginner of Davinci,I can't find the 
cgtools(C64P.rootDir),the BIOS(BIOS_INSTALL_DIR) and the 
framework(FC_INSTALL_DIR) directory in the DVEVM_INSTALL_DIR .They are 
necessary if I want to build a new  or rebuild the demos programmes running on 
the DSP side,aren't they?(Under the Linux plateform) Could anybody tell me 
where can I get them?Thanks a lot!

 

 

 

 

________________________________

免费试玩2006中国最佳网络游戏--梦幻西游 <http://event.mail.163.com/chanel/xyq.htm?from=163> 

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to