Hello,

>configuirng USB as modules did solve the problem but any idea why this
>is happenning? or if it si fixed in any of the later kernels?
No. I reported about this problem more that 7 month ago and developers told
that he don't have this problem. You see that ALL users have this
problem with build-in USB but developers don't want to known about this 
problem. Each
time he told that is u-boot problem ...he write FAQ about this problem
but he don't want to see that only USB as modules resolve this problem.

http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2006-October/001283.html

>If new U-boot does solve the issue can you tell me if I need to
>download u-boot from TI davinci website or some other place? Also onec
>I have u-boot binary, once kernel comes up I can use flascp to copy
>the new u-boot binary?
NO. This is dreams of git kernel developers. There are NO U-BOOT to
support git kernel with build-in USB.


-- 
Regards,
 DDV                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to