Thanks, Wolfgang, I think reading some PDE knowledge materials would help
me to solve the constitutive equation problems.

I try to read the create_point_source_vector()  class in deal.ii
https://www.dealii.org/9.2.0/doxygen/deal.II/namespaceVectorTools.html#ac4e531baa71a5183079fd2083aa7d723

But I am still confused as to how I should add some load? Attach my code.

template <int dim>
void create_point_source_vector(const std::vector<Point<dim>>& points,
std::vector<Tensor<1, dim>>& values)
{
Point<dim> point_1;
point_1(0) = 0.5;
point_1(1) = 0.3;

values[point_1][1] = -10.0;

}

It seems to be useless...
在2020年11月10日星期二 UTC+8 上午8:32:16<Wolfgang Bangerth> 写道: