Uh, what I want to do is to use deal.ii to simulate our own model,
Before using deal.ii , I used some numerical simulation software like
abaqus.
However, it will be very difficult to use abaqus to simulate seepage flow
and multiphase coupling.
I tried to use deal to build a simple model to deepen my understanding of
this software.
So on the basis of step-8, I imported an external mesh model,
On this basic elastic equation, I tried to add some loads to analyze the
deformation characteristics of this model like abaqus
Then further modify the constitutive equation, like an elastoplastic
problem...
So I am trying to add a point load(parallel load) anywhere on the model
first but I don't know how to achieve it.

Thanks,

Nick
在2020年11月10日星期二 UTC+8 下午12:49:46<Wolfgang Bangerth> 写道: