On 11/10/20 8:53 PM, Nick Wang wrote:
I probably understand that I need to add a vector force to change my right hand matrix But I am not very good at modifying this part of the content through code of Deal.ii
How can mathematical knowledge be transformed into deal.ii code?
So do I need to replace the original right-hand matrix on the basis of step8?

Correct. If you want a point load, you need to replace the right hand side used there by code similar to the one I pointed out.

Best
 WB