On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 09:20:35AM -0400, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> IIRC, the difference between M2N-SLI Deluxe and the M2N32-SLI Deluxe is
> that the 32 includes wifi onboard.

The M2N32-SLI is an nforce 590, while the M2N-SLI is a 570.  That means
the 32 has dual 16x slots, while the other has dual 8x slots.  As for
the wifi, I have never found anywhere that says what chipset they use,
although I believe it connects by USB, so it is some USB wifi chipset.
I guess if lucky it is a ralink and it may in fact work, and other wise
who knows what the changes are.

> I've an LG read/burn anything; works fine.

Being able to easily update firmware to support new types of media is
quite handy.  I don't have windows on my machine.

--
Len Sorensen